• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here

PDP440

Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Well I'm new here thought I would say hi I
IMG_20170914_181751343.jpg
IMG_20170930_154800453_HDR.jpg
have a 67 belvedere I picked up this fall it has a 383 and a 4 speed was a 273 3 on the tree originally

Welcome to the forum!

Nice 67!

Hows does it run?

:welcome:
Welcome to your new addiction, stick around. This place is downright fun, oh and these old dudes know quite a bit, ask away.
Nice looking car btw

Yep here's a little backstory on the car my neighbor restored it when I was in high school I always love the car and he got old and decided to get rid of it it's spent most of it's life and storage since he finished it in 1998 he said it's got about 2,000 miles on it since he got done restoring it

Dang....I'm old and wish I had it! Ya ain't old until you can't get in and drive!!

Welcome from mid Michigan, but grew up on a farm in sw ND. Where do you hang your hat? Has the car always been in ND, if it has it is probably a real solid car. Back in my days they used sand on the roads not that sheet metal eating salt.

I don't know where he got it from it has a little rot in the quarters in front of the rear wheels

Hello! Looks like a fun car.

I have seen some really nice GTXs in Williston. Used to work there during the boom. Welcome, from Colo!

Auto Transport Service
Back