• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member - Bay Area of California

Congrats on acquiring your Charger and welcome to FBBO! Lived in Livermore for 20 years. Moved to central Illinois in '05. Miss the climate!
My family did the opposite; I was born in Illinois but we moved out here when I was a child.

Welcome to the club!
The California emission laws require cars to be emission compliant as they were built BUT they only test the model year 1976 and newer cars and trucks...(New cars don't get tested until they are 5 model years old)
1974 and 1975 are still exempt from testing.
1970 though....
If the assclowns in politics keep pushing, I worry that they might go back and put restrictions on classics. For many years, ALL 1966 and newer cars had to be tested every other year to renew the registration.
Back on point....1970 Charger?

View attachment 1584367View attachment 1584368

View attachment 1584369

View attachment 1584370

I like the 1970 model cars quite a bit. Post up pictures of yours when you can.
Here are mine:

View attachment 1584371
I hear ya. Fortunately, they haven’t done anything retroactive as it’s all been prospective restrictions. I can’t say for certain, but I expect that to remain.

Welcome from Georgia.

Did I miss a post with a picture of your car? :)

Auto Transport Service
Back