• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from New Hampshire

HerlitzGTX

Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
Hello from NH! Just bought a 71 GTX while I'm restoring my Cuda. Couldn't wait and I've always wanted a 71 B body GTX. 71ply79044-1.jpg71ply79044-3.jpg

Welcome, nice gtx, I am not a green fan but that car looks the part, very nice, probably a blast to rip around with too...

The vinyl roof and wheel opening moldings really set the car off....nice pick up :)

Welcome to the site. I'm not much of a green fan but man that looks slick . Got any pics of the cuda we like those too

She's a bad *** looking baby doll. Looks like she's loaded as well. From one GTX lover to another....

Looks like a nice score! Welcome to the site.

Not much to see with the Cuda. It's on the rottissirie. It's an FC7 U code 440 4 speed. Original motor, tranny and Dana.

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
I used to ski NH, I-93 when I was youg...mid 60s

Anyway, great B-body!
Very nice car and congratulations!

Cool. I skied Attitash, Cannon, Loon, Wildcat, Tecumseh, Whittier(long time ago)Sunday river, Twin Mt. and a lot of snowmobiling too! Gotta love the north country!

Auto Transport Service
Back