• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Introduction

Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
Hello to All,

I just recently picked up a 1968 Plymouth Satellite that has been mostly converted to a RoadRunner but missing some logos, emblems and decals, The car has had a very good restoration. Was a 318 CI with auto tranny. Now pushing a 400 CI, bored and stroke to .020" over with 650 double pumper, headers, aluminum intake and 355 gears. Now has disc on from, drums on back end.
I also own an original 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger with 318. Beautiful car with just over 30K miles on it. But that another story.
For my first tread I want to know if there are resources that show exactly were decals, emblems etc should be place on the car in order to make it near as OEM as possible.
If anyone knows of information in regards to this I would really appreciate hearing from you.
IMG_1613.JPG
IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG
IMG_1587.JPG

Welcome to FBBO from sunny SoCal. Nice ride you have there. Good luck with the conversion to a RR

Nice 68 Satty

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome to the Madness !!! I restored an original 68 Road Runner a few years ago...Here is a link to the Resto Thread...Shows decal Locations..
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/the-golden-rotisserie-chicken.26040/
MoparMitch,

Thanks for directing me however I am new to this site. I went to the link but all I see are some body restoration pics and comments from members. Don't see the decal location info you mentioned. Can you direct a newbee to where this is at. Sorry but confused?

gRReat looking 68. Post some more pics and some pics of the Dart too.

Auto Transport Service
Back