• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome from Alabama, post some pictures because that trim you posted pictures of looks like 66 Coronet pieces.

New member. Glad to be in. We have a 1965 Coronet 440 convertible project. 361 automatic

IMG_5816.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your 1965 Coronet convertible project. Thanks for your pictures. I once restored a similar 1964 Polara 500 convertible. I think the hardest part I had to find was a good convertible top front weather seal retainer. This intricate metal piece commonly gets rotted out by water sitting in this area. I hope yours is good, because it is not reproduced. Coincidentally, my piece that I eventually found came from Clay Kossuth in Missouri.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I have a 500 HT. In many pieces currently.

IMG_0404.jpeg

IMG_4780.jpeg

Good year & cool project, good luck

welcome to FBBO

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your 1965 Coronet convertible project. Thanks for your pictures. I once restored a similar 1964 Polara 500 convertible. I think the hardest part I had to find was a good convertible top front weather seal retainer. This intricate metal piece commonly gets rotted out by water sitting in this area. I hope yours is good, because it is not reproduced. Coincidentally, my piece that I eventually found came from Clay Kossuth in Missouri.
Funny you should say this. When it was time to replace the original header seal, I found this.

20240311_190225[1].jpg

20240311_190230[1].jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back