• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Average Joe

Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Hello everbody, I just joined the site thought i would post what I have been building for the last few years. IMG_0191.jpgIMG_0201.jpgIMG_0206.jpgIMG_0208.jpg

More from the New member.

Hey guys here are some pictures of when I was building the car.
DSC00636.JPGe5272186d060__1161653635000.jpgDSC00257.JPGDSC00880.JPGDSC01686.jpgDSC01719.jpgDSC01753.jpg20130629_154231.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Now I am in the process of finishing and working out the bugs.

wow, nice induction system, never seen one like that on such a powerful motor as it is. beautiful bodywork, great color. i love it!!!

Welcome! I'm impressed with the work and outcome! Very nice!

Thanks, Here are some pics of the motor when i was building it. The first pic is the 440 stroker I built before I decided I wanted to build my dream motor.
I took the rotating assembly out of the wedge block and put it in the Hemi. Changing the piston of course and rebalancing for piston weight.
DSC01774.jpgIMG_0123.jpgIMG_0132.jpgIMG_0139.jpgIMG_0143.jpgIMG_0148.jpg

Welcome to FBBO, from warm & sunny NorCal

Nice 68 Hemi Charger Build

maybe share the photos in the General Discussion & Racers Hangout forum too,
I'm sure most all would enjoy seeing it...

That engine looks: Magically delicious!
Lots of custom FAB work there...
May I ask what you do for a living?

Anyway, great build...great story....
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the Forum.
PS: What heads are you using?

I want to know what seats you have. Incredible car, BTW!

Very nice car and i saw two RM's as well in the back!Nice taste in cars and bikes!

WOW that's anything but average Joe.

Welcome aboard from the St Louis area

I'm getting a little damp. Beautiful Automobile!!!

I am just not seeing it. No there is nothing average. I would like to hear more. ;)

Average Joe, beautiful ride you have put together. I am currently mini tubbing my 65 and would be real interested in seeing more pics of yours if possible. Thanks for sharing, aldal.

Oh and by the way welcome from Minnesota.

Auto Transport Service
Back