• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New modern Hemi install

WlidBill3

Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
So my son is wanting to do the new 5.7 install on the Coranet we have a new Frame coming from Jegs or Summit but is there any support for this swap from aftermarket manufacturing...? I had a nice 440 but that's not the path he wanted so I sold it all now we're here

Yes there is a lot of general support for this swap, check out Holley specifically. As to your specific application, hard to tell as you didn't say what year the car is.

Browse the members restoration section. I'm sure there's more than one swap well detailed in there...

So my son is wanting to do the new 5.7 install on the Coranet we have a new Frame coming from Jegs or Summit but is there any support for this swap from aftermarket manufacturing...? I had a nice 440 but that's not the path he wanted so I sold it all now we're here
What year Coronet?

Auto Transport Service
Back