• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New old guy in SE Virginia Hampton Roads

57charley

Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score
I have way too many cars, no Mopars until over past year and a half I acquired 3 B Bodies, 69 Super Bee, 69 Coronet parts car, and latest one, a 68 Coronett 440/Bee clone. 69 is a project, 68 runs but also needs work. Plum Loco made it to the driveway finally for a wash and gas pedal install. It's far from perfect, shoddy floor pan installs, spaghetti wiring, headlights are blinking LOL, dash pad and front door panels/armrests/handles missing. Rear end has some funky looking shocks that don't bounce, it's a rough rider, let the fun begin.
69a.jpg
Coronet2.jpg 68Bee9.jpg 68Bee17.jpg

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Your avatar- had to work on the wiener-mobiles more than once.

Welcome from Illinois!! That's a nice bunch of Mopars you've got. Plenty to keep you busy for a while. Life is good!

Welcome from Misery! Son used to live in Suffolk, granddaughter born at Portsmouth Naval Hospital.
Lights flicker...mechanical voltage regulator.

I have way too many cars, no Mopars until over past year and a half I acquired 3 B Bodies, 69 Super Bee, 69 Coronet parts car, and latest one, a 68 Coronett 440/Bee clone. 69 is a project, 68 runs but also needs work. Plum Loco made it to the driveway finally for a wash and gas pedal install. It's far from perfect, shoddy floor pan installs, spaghetti wiring, headlights are blinking LOL, dash pad and front door panels/armrests/handles missing. Rear end has some funky looking shocks that don't bounce, it's a rough rider, let the fun begin.View attachment 1273996 View attachment 1273997 View attachment 1273998 View attachment 1273999
B clone looks ok, but the "big" wheels are a turn off. Not knocking it, if it''s your preference. I'm into the steelies/cop car wheels with dog dish hub caps.

Welcome from NM. You got the right year, '68 Coronet.

Welcome from the PDR of Maryland
My parents used to live close to you as they were close to Williamsburg, very nice area

Welcome from Georgia.

There are a bunch of FBBO members from the Old Dominion.

I have way too many cars, no Mopars until over past year and a half I acquired 3 B Bodies, 69 Super Bee, 69 Coronet parts car, and latest one, a 68 Coronett 440/Bee clone. 69 is a project, 68 runs but also needs work. Plum Loco made it to the driveway finally for a wash and gas pedal install. It's far from perfect, shoddy floor pan installs, spaghetti wiring, headlights are blinking LOL, dash pad and front door panels/armrests/handles missing. Rear end has some funky looking shocks that don't bounce, it's a rough rider, let the fun begin.View attachment 1273996 View attachment 1273997 View attachment 1273998 View attachment 1273999
Do I spy a Volkswagen Beetle under the cover just beyond the purple nurple ?

Auto Transport Service
Back