• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New To mopar New To This Forum From Michigan

jonnyb

Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
Just yesterday I bought what I thought was a rare 1969 Charger SE Highly optioned car and upon further research I found that the color is extremely rare bright metallic green. And from what I have been told it was only released in the spring of 69. Not sure but hopefully true. It also has power moon roof, power windows, air conditioning, power disk brakes, power steering, tic toc tach, bucket seats, center arm rest or I believe buddy seat it is called. as I said before new to mopar and learning has been a treat so far anyone who could steer me in the right direction for good correct info would be greatly appreciated. Or if you could back up the research I have already done that would be great. Thank you all for your time.

Welcome. Sounds like a great car, like kiwigtx said, pics would be great.

I will get some on asap the car is in very poor condition. but I think it is worth saving it.

Hi jonnyb, welcome:wav:

I'll bet you'll find some projects on here that started out worse than yours. Bring it on!

Welcome to the dark side, sounds like a beautiful car! Let's see some pic's. :headbang:

hi and welcome to the site lets see some photos
:headbang:

Welcome aboard. I'm about 15 miles from Muskegon so hopefully catch you at a few shows this summer.

Welcome aboard and you came to the right place for any Mopar needs. A lot of people here have been very helpful to me and I surely love looking at many of the beautiful and in progress builds found posted... Lets see the beautiful machine that you have and rock on...!!!!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

love them gen 2 Chargers

Riverdale thanks for looking out that is a friend helping me get the ball rolling on figuring out what I have. I wasn't sure how this all worked. Sorry for the confusion.

Auto Transport Service
Back