• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Mopar

MOPARNuB

Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
Just introducing myself on FBBO Welcome Wagon. Been a GM guy all my life but my Dad was diehard Mopar Muscle! Lost him a year ago so decided to purchase a Mopar project, 67' Belvedere. Been on FBBO threads and have learned a lot, look forward to interacting.

20240330_151736.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Thanks for your picture on first post. Congratulations on your '67 Belvedere buy. I really like the colour, but I am a little biased. Picture of my '67 R/T.

IMG_3215.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Thanks for your picture on first post. Congratulations on your '67 Belvedere buy. I really like the colour, but I am a little biased. Picture of my '67 R/T.

View attachment 1653053
Awesome looking car! Grew up dirt tracking and always had Chevys, but this Plymouth has just turned me around and I have fallen in love with it! Thanks for the welcome

Auto Transport Service
Back