• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to site...71 Super Bee

tideroller52

Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
Original owner 1971 Dodge Super Bee. Green Go, 383, 727 torqueflite, black vinyl top, black high back bucket seat interior w/console shifter. Apart and in storage unfortunately till I can afford to restore it. Have also owned a 63 Dodge Polar a 500 (wish I Still had it). It was black w/black and white bucket seat interior w/console, 383 push button torqueflite. Had a 64 Plymouth sport Fury w/ 413 torqueflite.

hi and welcome to the site they all sound like nice cars but :worthless_thread: we love car **** here so post some photos of some of your rides esp. the BEE :headbang:

Is that Bee the one that was on ebay last month?

If so, that was a member's car.

Welcome to the site! Wow, original owner. I'm sure we'd all love to hear the story of how you went car shopping and got the Super Bee in the first place. Pictures!

-=Photon440=-

tideroller52 welcome to FBBO

How did I miss "original owner"????

I will look for pictures. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the Polar a 500 or the Sport Fury. I don't have my Bee here. I haven't moved it from Oh. It is in a garage there. Hope to be making a trip there in a little while and I will try to remember
to take pics and post them.

Tideroller52,

Welcome to the site! Looking forward to seeing picture of your 71 Bee!

FJ6N96

Auto Transport Service
Back