• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to this forum stuff

Kelly Seely

Local time
1:40 AM
Reaction score
Please excuse my manners and rudeness until I figure this out.
Live in Washington, the desert part, have a 69 GTX. Nothing exciting to tell

Welcome sir from Michigan...... lets see some pictures!

Well…. I am a tech idiot so it might be a while before anything like that happens but I will try just got it back from paint and in the middle of putting it back together
image.jpg

Welcome.
I was feeling awkward when I first joined Moparts in 2010. From there I gradually have become the obnoxious dude online just like I am in person.
A few tidbits to consider:
When asking for advice on a forum, please remember to give as much information as possible to help the other members. Also it is considerate to come back later and report back if the advice helped or didn’t. We all have our strong points and weak ones. I learn stuff here often.
Members here love pictures of your cars so remember that too.
Welcome to the club.

Welcome.
I was feeling awkward when I first joined Moparts in 2010. From there I gradually have become the obnoxious dude online just like I am in person.
A few tidbits to consider:
When asking for advice on a forum, please remember to give as much information as possible to help the other members. Also it is considerate to come back later and report back if the advice helped or didn’t. We all have our strong points and weak ones. I learn stuff here often.
Members here love pictures of your cars so remember that too.
Welcome to the club.

Welcome to FBBO Please don't drop a question (or an add) and disappear for a day. Questions are usually asked about your post or answered within a few min. to an hour after the start of the thread.

Thank you Kern Dog I will keep that in mind

Also, dont always take what is posted on forums as gospel. There's A LOT of bad information out there(Talking about forums in general).

Welcome from NM (the desert part) haha. Lots of experience and knowledge on here. I think it would be hard to restore a mopar without the benefit of this forum...

Thank you all for the support I’m sure I’ll be needing your help in the future

Welcome Kelly!

You just joined the most knowledgeable Mopar site on the planet. If you can't find your answers here you won't find one anywhere.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

:xscuseless:

Auto Transport Service
Back