• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newb from Toronto

Lost Bee

Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
Hey all,

Glad to have found the site as I am on the hunt so to speak.

Had a 1969 Bee when I was 18, spun a rod bearing in her on a beer store run and had to park her at a friends house who the disappeared and so did my car this was 25-30 years ago so I know it is a real long shot to find the car. If I do that is great if not I would like to fin something else and build it. Car was a 383 4 auto. I have found the guy I bought the car from and he still has the stable mate 440 pak 4 speed car.

Any leads? LOL!! Will be doing a lot of reading. I can drive to get parts in my 06 Magnum, still Mopar

Welcome to FBBO. That's a horrible story for your Bee and the loss of a "friend" (not much of one I guess)

Good luck with your search. Give as much info on the car as possible or what your "wish list" for one would be. Any old pics?

Welcome from sunny southern Wisconsin. Good luck with your search. Have any old pics?

Welcome from Minnesota.

welcome from finally starting to warm up Pa and good luck with your search

welcome to FBBO & good luck with that one

Hi Lost Bee, welcome. Got any info, like pictures or VIN ? Good luck!

Hey everyone, first off thanks for the welcome means a lot to have like minded people you can connect with.

As for my Bee, here in Ontario we need to get cars registered and government safety inspected before w can drive them and the ownership or title needs to be transferred as well. I still have the title in my possession and when the car first disappeared I had the title changed to not fit for the road, that was 1992. I recent years, our government has put new rules out for selling a used car and included in that is a history of all previous registered owners of the vehicle based on VIN. This history cost $20.00 s I recently went and got that and I am still the last registered owner o the Bee. either the car is in storage somewhere or has been destroyed.

I need new keyboard!! four tries on just this line

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back