• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

newbie from Venezuela

Nacho-RT74

Local time
10:41 AM
Reaction score
:newbie:

Hi... I can be new here but loooong time forum member in some others Mopars boards, like dodgecharger.com ( since 2003 when the old board and when the newer floated up ), moparts and 1971-1974dodgecharger.com where I'm moderator. everyone with same screen name, so maybe some of you guys will know me very well.

Owner of a 74 Charger "Rallye", badged locally by Chrysler assembly plant as R/T

I never was tempted to be member here because I was trying to get a life out of the PC LOL, so with so many boards around making me keep in front of my PC, this won't help a lot to keep my *** out of the chair :sSig_lol3:

ok, whatever, my main reason to enter here is that i found several stuff to be sold up there in USA ( I'm from Venezuela ) what you'll be able to check on the for sale forums pretty soon, but maybe slowly can be part of this board family :grouphug:

English is not my mother language, so any mistake, please forgive me, and let me know if you note something I could said wrong

Thanks.
Nacho.

nacho welcome to FBBO, I recognize the name from DC.com, I think you will like it here, we have some great, knowledgeable & fun people over here...

Welcome! Didn't know Hugo let anyone there get on the net! :D

Hey were you building a Charger RT down there, had it on a rotisserie? I think I saw your work on another board, can't recall. Congrats on Presidente Hugo Chavez' win! I mean it! About time someone stands up to the REAL bullies in the world!

sorry, i didnt mean to congratulate Chavez. he's almost as bad as Castro... perdoname.

Hey were you building a Charger RT down there, had it on a rotisserie? I think I saw your work on another board, can't recall.

not rotisserie, just an amateur resto

Congrats on Presidente Hugo Chavez' win! I mean it! About time someone stands up to the REAL bullies in the world!

nothing to celebrate for me, thanks anyway.

If you lived here wouldn't say that. Is easy to say that from the distance.

yes, no politics; we already have an area for that...

anyways, we love pictures here!!! (we call it car **** lol) do you have any pics of your 74 or the charger you can share??

Mario

yes, no politics; we already have an area for that...

anyways, we love pictures here!!! (we call it car **** lol) do you have any pics of your 74 or the charger you can share??

Mario

I can talk about politic, but is just that I have been congrat'ed without even know what is my ideology... which by the way is socialdemocrat if we can say that, but this is not social or democrat.

pics, sure... easier to take you straight to a thread I have posted everyone:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

however this is one of the latest, with the new rims

http://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/398268_10150835778113753_117805286_n.jpg

Attachments

• 398268_10150835778113753_117805286_n.jpg
    398268_10150835778113753_117805286_n.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 177
Welcome to the site and as stated, we have a forum for politics which is where we keep them. I am sure that the longer you are here you will learn your way around the site. For now just enjoy the common bond that the love of cars gives us all.

Wow!! i love the colors, Nacho! i am particular to blue and white interior myself...lol

DSC02037-1.jpg

im sorry if i offended you with the "adelante" comment...please accept my apology.

Mario

Nice to have you on board here.

I've seen you posts on other forums.

+1 for the knowledge base !!

Nice 68 GTX... A friend of mine found locally a 4speed GTX with lot of missed parts including engine and tranny. Found a correct year engine at least. Is an unique car locally, so will have to bring out everything from USA. By the moments I have helped on find all the emblems, the right grille ( it had a regular 69 grille ) now need to hunt for the correct headlight bezels ( still has the 69 kind ). Need to find a good conditions quarter tail extensions, all the interior, and quarter panels, although no from C pillar area. Thats just to beging the resto job

Lot of job and parts and never enough money.... Plus the blocking the goverment had on us to buy outside the country controlling the money exchange ( we can use just $400 by year )

( now you know Donny at least JUST ONE of the reasons why you wouldn't say that ;) )

Auto Transport Service
Back