• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from West Virginia

bassmun

Reaction score
Hey folks, my name is Randy and I live about an hour and a half outside of Washington, DC in West Virginia. Trying to get started on the restoration of my fathers 1969 Plymouth Sport Satellite Convertible.

IMG_0118.jpg

great 69 Sport Satty Convertible project, keepen' it in the family, I like that & welcome to FBBO

Welcome aboard...you'll get plenty of good advice and help here :hello2: Neat looking car you have there.

Welcome from Pittsburgh. Nice car tell us more about it.

Very nice car..I've never seen one.pretty rare Satty you got there..oh ya..welcome to The B-Body forum.you'll love it here.lots of nice folks and tons of help..man,thats a nice ride.i love it..take care and God Bless..Bear R.-

Welcome, I'm in harpers ferry, also just joined the forum, glad to see Falling Waters and hedgesville in there responding. I do restorations so any help, advice just ask.

- - - Updated - - -

Back