• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL women broadcasters

joe smith

Local time
5:56 AM
Reaction score
Not sure why there are any personally, except for the PC crowd..

I have FREE tv so I don't get ESPN, but apparently it was broadcast over CBS so I got to see some people I don't normally see. Woman named "Suzy" was non stop talking with a horrible whiny little voice that gave me a headache..... Thank goodness she was GONE when the game started...
Anyone think she makes their football experience better????

I love the game, hate the establishment

I have FREE tv so I don't get ESPN, but apparently it was broadcast over CBS so I got to see some people I don't normally see. Woman named "Suzy" was non stop talking with a horrible whiny little voice that gave me a headache..... Thank goodness she was GONE when the game started...
She got clothes on?

I gave it up a year ago, but I feel your pain. College football has a monotone robot named Beth Mowins who is absolutely unlistenable. Think Barbara Walters unlistenable. They have been shoving her down viewer throats for 5 years now. I dont care if it's USC vs Notre Dame, I switch the channel.

I don’t know if it’s who you’re referring to but there is a woman broadcaster that calls the games that is absolutely terrible. Give me back Howard Cosell. But to the contrary I find some of the women they have as on field commentators are really pretty good. They just need to get that one woman out of the booth.

Haven't seen a game this year and no plan to! College football has had some very good games without all the crap.

NO NFL IN MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN fishing and working on my car & house

The one I call "petrified booger" (on her lip)
was trying to raise her voice today and all that happened was she got screechier and scratchier.....
And I thought people were hired for talent and expertise...

...okay, I know this is about female broadcasters, but frankly I've just had it with the NFL!! What a bunch of ungrateful spoiled brats. I've supported the Denver Broncos since Floyd Little played, but I'm done with all of them. The way these "high payed players" (..and the word "players" pretty much sums it up) disrespect OUR flag as well as the Military, Law Enforcement and many others is over the top for me!

NFL what's that?
Cc7O95rUMAASMDW.jpg

:lol:
....on second thoughts, my idea might get me a reprimand. :D

Laura Oakmin.

Hot enough to do hard over and over, but just trashy enough to actually maybe have a shot if you see her at a bar after the game.

MilyUOIz_400x400.jpg

vlcsnap-2012-08-21-17h16m04s112.png

a36228_05eb712b25fb4a3b9ac61ead6816528f~mv2.png

Last edited:
There is a woman "color" announcer who does baseball games too and she makes me wonder what someone was thinking also. Pretty sure she is/was on the ESPN game of the week.

There is a woman "color" announcer who does baseball games too and she makes me wonder what someone was thinking also. Pretty sure she is/was on the ESPN game of the week.
The college and pro weman anouncers suck period ! I switch channels to get away from them . Sounds like typical screechy loud mouth know it alls. They are probably reading their lines anyway!

NFL has no women players, and yet has women broadcasters.
NHRA has women champions, but no women announcers.
But then again who wants to see John Force in tights.
No more NFL for me, I too have choose to spend that time in the shop.

Auto Transport Service
Back