• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NHRA Pro Stock Dodges and phords with shivvy engines?

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/thro...peed-legend-ronnie-sox-born-december-17-1938/

Decades later, Wally Parks, founder of the NHRA, apologized to Sox: “Wally Parks came to me in the tower and told me that they had 86’d us with the rules back in the old Pro Stock days, and that he was sorry,” Sox told National Dragster. “He said that he regretted it now and realized they had made a big mistake. I wonder how many races Bob Glidden and Warren Johnson would have won if they had made them add a hundred pounds with each win. Chrysler, and us, did an awful lot for this sport, and their organization. We did not deserve to be treated in that manner.”
-----------------------THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I have been reading (nothing official as of yet) the rules change is getting the green light. Run engine of choice in body of choice for Pro Stock 2018. NHRA is just about killed itself with its own rules.

22ak5w.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back