• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Stickers - Any Leads?

The Rebel

Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Shot in the dark I know, but looking to see if anyone has any leads. I know I can get reprints from CI but figured I'd ask 1st.

upload_2017-7-15_14-55-21.png

upload_2017-7-15_14-56-2.png

I unusually get mine from Phoenix Graphix but I hear ECS sells some really nice stickers

If you're worried about authenticity I can't recall seeing feedback about ECS negatively. Every Mopar having body resto needs them, so its more about placement and callout (your BS might have a couple PN's listed). And NOS adhering is dependent on how it was stored the last decade or 4.

If you're worried about authenticity I can't recall seeing feedback about ECS negatively. Every Mopar having body resto needs them, so its more about placement and callout (your BS might have a couple PN's listed). And NOS adhering is dependent on how it was stored the last decade or 4.

Unless there's an OCD issue there's nothing wrong with Phoenix or ECS. I should note that when you have an aircleaner or any part for that matter the Phoenix aircleaner sticker will not adhere to a wrinkle finish.

Auto Transport Service
Back