• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a fan of Fords either but damn

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score
Washed my grandsons Mustang, went inside to get a drink of water and came back outside and **** was all over the clean car. WTF. Lol. I had to laugh.

423982ED-DDA4-4028-A25E-C6F3700148DF.jpeg

2020220B-B772-4DAF-BE68-0DC8348CBA3B.jpeg

E7B954AB-C317-4E5B-9A46-1848F2BAA8DA.jpeg

LOL. That happened to me at the last car show I went to. Not only did I get wacked at an intersection entering the show, a big *** bird crapped on the back durning the show.

It looks like an elephant bird made that deposit!!

We have egrets around here and man....do they suck....I mean sheeet. You do not want one of those nesting on your property especially in a tree that over hangs the driveway!!!

LOL. That happened to me at the last car show I went to. Not only did I get wacked at an intersection entering the show, a big *** bird crapped on the back durning the show.
Maybe there was a mid air collision or something. This **** came out of nowhere. I’m glad it didn’t hit me. Boy I’d been mad. I’m still laughing. What else can you do. Back to washing it off.

Years ago when the wife and I lived in San Diego we went to Sea World when my sister was visiting. A big *** bird dropped a load on my head. My wife laughed her *** off at me. I was not happy with that situation.

Was at a Dunkin Donuts and a huge flock of sparrows were flying around. Half hour later when I left would've been happy with that.

I live in the migration path for Canadian Geese. They land by the thousands at the dairy farm next to me. I keep my field grass longer to discourage them from landing on my property but I get arial bombardment constantly. That's a familiar look @Charles Cook .

there was a nasty fat girl, Cory; who had a skinny boyfriend, Scott...... they got hammered every weekend; Scott would pass out, and Cory would hit on everyone and take her clothes off :eek: ...... like clock work

anyway, legend has it she took a dump on someone's car while on a camping trip......

the couple were nicknamed "Hott and Porky"

true story, thanks for triggering the memory

the difference between humans and animals...... the bird just says F it, and shits on the car
Clearly, you've never been to San Francisco.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back