• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a Mopar, just wanted to share. How f&@*ed up is this.

Looks like Moochie Welch and Buddy Repperton are at it again.

I can tell a story on how something like this did happen but not nearly as nice of a car. In my teenage years a friend of mine sold a Nova to a guy he knew, he was the trusting kind of guy and agreed to allow payments to be made... you can see where this going. Payments weren't made and the title was already signed over so the car ended up much like that and I honestly felt it was dealt with properly so you never know.

Regardless of what someone did, this is uncalled for. The car didn't do it

perhaps the male help was a "boyfriend".....

My guess like some of you have said is insurance claim. Seen it plenty of time. Car get appraised and they realize that they can get a lot more totaling it out then selling it. And you don’t have to worry about selling it, tell your story, let the insurance company do all the work and cash out.

I dunno, something like this is a LOT of work for a guy who is looking to collect a fat check and risk insurance fraud. Yeah, we all know "that guy" who would do exactly that; but this is an act of vengence. This is way past simple vandalism. You have to be really, really pissed at someone to do this to an object, a possession. Without knowing the back story here, everything is pure conjecture. Speculation is exactly that. Somewhere, someone knows.

Do anybody really know how much work was done to this car? I mean you can spend 100 hours to make it look good for a year and look even better in pictures. Then cash out and you didn’t even have to spend 40,000 in a full blown resto.

What a sad way for a GTO to meet its end. That dark plum and black is the BEST color combo on these, bar none!

I know of someone who had a mint low mile grand national and hired some "peeps" to destroy the car beyond repair............He upped the insurance 2 years prior to the event and collected a big check.....Later he bought a fully restored A12 road runner.....

What kind of riff-raff are you hanging around with?

with cameras EVERYWHERE, did this damage occur in an area with ZERO cameras? ...... how convenient

Auto Transport Service
Back