• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOT MINE Facebook 70 front clip $4000

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
I thought it was a good deal. 1970 Plymouth Road Runner GTX Satellite 1970 Plymouth Road Runner GTX Satellite entire front clip, bumper, brackets, lights, interior door panels, dash plastic, pillar moldings, sunvisors, rear window, and trim. Removed from my 70 RR for conversion to a Superbird. Has everything minus a few pieces needed for the conversion. Stored in garage for last 12yrs years. Looks to be original paint without any previous body work. Other than some minor surface rust/pitting on inner fender brace, all appear solid and rust free. Hood has a couple easy fix dings. Drivers' fender has a rub on side . Really great shape for oem parts. I've taken a lot of pics to show everything I could for condition. The add limits the amount of pics but can send about 112 more on request.
1713715343994.jpeg

I thought it was a good deal. 1970 Plymouth Road Runner GTX Satellite 1970 Plymouth Road Runner GTX Satellite entire front clip, bumper, brackets, lights, interior door panels, dash plastic, pillar moldings, sunvisors, rear window, and trim. Removed from my 70 RR for conversion to a Superbird. Has everything minus a few pieces needed for the conversion. Stored in garage for last 12yrs years. Looks to be original paint without any previous body work. Other than some minor surface rust/pitting on inner fender brace, all appear solid and rust free. Hood has a couple easy fix dings. Drivers' fender has a rub on side . Really great shape for oem parts. I've taken a lot of pics to show everything I could for condition. The add limits the amount of pics but can send about 112 more on request. View attachment 1650624
I’ll be checking that out for parts stash. Link?

I hear ya, Mike that’s my goal to more spare parts. Laugh out loud.

Auto Transport Service
Back