• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOT MINE...Original owner...

Ironbuilt

Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
Gorgeous 1973 Charger SE. In my opinion, priced a little high, but it's just exactly I want.
Want to hear valued members opinions.

https://classiccars.com/listings/view/1111579/1973-dodge-charger-for-sale-in-richmond-virginia-23236

12625160-1973-dodge-charger-se-srcset-retina-xxl.jpg
12639135-1973-dodge-charger-srcset-retina-xxl.jpg
12639149-1973-dodge-charger-srcset-retina-xxl.jpg

that's sweet cost is a little much but yet looks showroom ready and being a driver someone took care of that one.

I agree with above....it is over-priced....BUT it is a beautiful car, big block, console/bucket + I am partial to '71-'74 Chargers.

Wow, that is a great looking car. It seems that there is a premium for the originality (paint, top, etc.) and documentation. One owner cars are few and far between at this point.

This is a second B-body and not a replacement for your beautiful ride, right???

Wow, that is a great looking car. It seems that there is a premium for the originality (paint, top, etc.) and documentation. One owner cars are few and far between at this point.

This is a second B-body and not a replacement for your beautiful ride, right???
Definitely a second B Body. The 63 is a keeper. Thanks for the compliment.

Just about everybody starts the price high knowing cheap *** holes are going to try to beat them up. I do not know the market on these....maybe slightly high but look what you are getting compared to some of the junk out there for the same asking price.

Wow that's a beauty Ironbuilt! It will look very nice next to your beautiful 63! That and the 70 are my favorite years for a Charger. I would have thought that by 73 the wheels would have been 15 inch but I ain't sure. I love the way the chrome accents the black. I hope you can negotiate a price that you can live with! Keep us posted! Daddy Likey!
:thumbsup:

I had the same car in the 80s it was petty blue with a blue int and a white top I miss that car I bought it off my dad .

Go check it out. If it is original paint there wont be anything hiding. I like it. Needs some fatty tires in the back tho ;)

Oh My! BEAUTIFUL!! I had a black 71, and a green 74, in years past. I have been wanting another nice black 3rd gen Charger for a long time. That one would be perfect! How do I start one of them go fund me pages?

What do you think it's worth in US dollars Poly?

$32,000 = $45,427.02 aust

I love it! He may be a little high on price but not sky high, it is a rare car.... and he does say make an offer in the ad so probably $28k takes it. I look at it this way.... if it was a 68-70 he would be asking at least double which is out of the question for the average guy like myself. As already mentioned, documentation and originality are hard to come by nowadays.

Triple black +

400-4 +

AM/FM w/rr speaker +

Slapstick +

Machine gun tips +

64000 ++

Original paint +++

For your own sanity, verify it's a WP29P car

I'll say 25K to the right person.

the seat inserts look a little odd

Auto Transport Service
Back