• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not Mine:

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
I kinda like it though. Lose the circus wheels. Wires & tires with more sidewall.

CbRGu.jpg 7OHwD.jpg

I give, what the hell is it?

Ur right, not much sidewall on the rears!

i thought this was a mopar / b-body site WHAT IS WITH THESE CRAP JUNK STUFF !!!!

i thought this was a mopar / b-body site WHAT IS WITH THESE CRAP JUNK STUFF !!!!
This is the "off topic/general discussion" forum. Seems like an appropriate place for this.
I kind of like it, definitely needs some different wheels and tires in the back. Curious if it was all fabricated or based off another vehicle's chassis/frame.

whoa

i wanna see the inside of it,yanno,with the waterbed and the fully stocked bar.
cant imagine being in the back of this thing at Speed with no windows,
it would get claustrophobic quick,unless you were a former astronaut :lol:

still,cool concept Blade,ty for sharing.
totally agree on the back wheels too,wheres the rubber.

This is the "off topic/general discussion" forum. Seems like an appropriate place for this.
I kind of like it, definitely needs some different wheels and tires in the back. Curious if it was all fabricated or based off another vehicle's chassis/frame.
what is the name of this forum / web site ???? i'm sorry for not wanting to see fart-it-nugget

Think that car?? or something similar was in drawings of cars of the future in the 30's. With out the big wheels. My opinion, wheels larger than 18" are a pothole away from a flat tire. Big wheels make car look like Hot Wheels cars, if you like the look go for it.

Last edited:
Blade - that baby is right up you ally. Love to see you tooling around SoCal in it

It reminds me of those GM motorhomes from the 70s with the tandem rear wheels.
1973_GMC_Motorhome.jpg

When is the bug project getting an update, Blade? :)

Looks like something the Blastoline Bros. (spelling) would build
looks like it started out as the front end or sort of a VW van

col but not my cup of tea

what is the name of this forum / web site ???? i'm sorry for not wanting to see fart-it-nugget
if you dont like what you see on This topic,then simply Tab Over to a Diff topic.
this IS the general topics discussion area and you Might have noticed very few of the subjects posted here are mopar related.
final thought,running your mouth like that isnt gonna make any friends here.

Title should say “brand X”. If everybody did that then we could easily pass by without damage to the eyes.

It will be better when it’s gone from the front page.

Did you realize that when you posted that, you put it back to the front again? Of course, this post is doing that as well...but I don't mind.

Pretty cool Jimmy. What is it??????? Inquiring minds want to know !!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back