• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not the official weather thread.....

Had 8" of snow yesterday and 51 degrees and sun today and the rest of the week...lol.

48* cloudy skies calm breeze, all day
sprinkles, more of just a mist, we're up in the clouds
I get chilled to the bone outside for any time, strange
too much water grains in the air

we need it, but 3 years of it now, delouse
snow or rain at 2-4 times normal (our normal is 41" annual average),
enough is enough, we are at like 82" this year already, a few feet of snow
still more to come
140"s last year, just rain, not even counting the 25 feet of snow :realcrazy:
like 78"s the previous year, with like 12' of snow

lakes & streams are full & overflowing

(well sort of enough our Govn. will waste/piss all of it away on some econazi crap)

I wonder if they are seeding the clouds ?
It wouldn't surprise me one iota...

I'm just glad it isn't snow, my back is even more glad :poke:

Last edited:
Well it’s March in NY and it’s looking like the snow might be over… But in Canada

My yard in Canada today...
1710362320835.png

Weather's been nice...lots of rain the last week or so, so no more salt on the roads. Pulled the snow fence down yesterday....and dug the Charger out of the garage and drove it to work today.

The Front Range got hammered with a snowstorm. Here we got about 2 feet, with 3-foot drifts. It's still snowing. I let Diesel the Newfoundland dog out in the frontyard since no one is out walking or cars going by. He plows through the snow then lies in it. Finally he burrows into the drifts. Newfies love snow!

Last edited:
It finally stopped snowing. Some guys with skid loaders cleared the driveway of the little old lady next door. They asked to pile it up in front of my cul de sac.
snow1.jpg
snow2.jpg
snow3.jpg

Washout rain, wind, cold in Vegas for MATS.

Seen some nice newer Mustangs , Challengers on the road in Eastern WI , even though still plenty of white stripe brine on the roads , with more snow and wind the next few days . With the warmest winter in WI history everyone is getting itchy , but we need some good rain storms and that brine crap just sticks to everything. Upcoming weekend looks nice , Sunny and 50s LOL

Winter Storm Warning / Blizzard Warning for Eastern WI

Yes

It’s April 1st , but no fools on this one

Snow today and tomorrow. It's funny here because what looks like fog here are just clouds below 7300'. The indicator is fog collects in valleys. Clouds are thicker on hilltops. It would be extremely unusual to have enough humidity to create fog. Even when it's very cold it's never humid enough to see your breath.

The mountains are supposed to get from 18" to 3 feet of snow this weekend. We will get mostly rain. Some snow.

Auto Transport Service
Back