• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Number the list.

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
How about numbering the list of new alerts when you click to make them all come up in a new window. Say I have 25 new alerts, and I pop them up in a new window, instead of in the small drop down to the right, it's much easier to find where the new ones begin if they are numbered on the left, next to each one. We are mostly old dudes with sketchy vision, or in my case, brain damage, and many of the alerts are by the same person and it's tough sometimes to not get fouled up. I have to slowly count down to find it. Thanks.

Or just click SHOW ALL
Untitled.jpg

That's the list I am referring to. It isn't numbered. Once I click show all it brings up all the latest alerts in a long list. If I have 20-30 to look at I like to start with the oldest one so I don't end up reading stuff out of order which makes it confusing for me. Any way to get the list numbered?

I always say, if we walked on the moon in 1969, it can be done now. Oh well, I must be wrong (again).

I always say, if we walked on the moon in 1969, it can be done now. Oh well, I must be wrong (again).

Well, CAN it be done? Yes, probably. But it likely wouldn't be easy (hence, expensive to have the custom coding done)

Okay, i'll keep counting. Thanks. Actually...I just had a brain flash, (idea). i'm going to make numbered strip of card stock with the same spacing as the list. I can hold that up next to the list and find the first one easily. Boo-ya.

Oh, I thought you did your own coding. I made a video game once, but it took months and months because I did not know what I was doing (trial and error).

Okay, i'll keep counting. Thanks.

Sorry I couldn't help more..

Oh, I thought you did your own coding. I made a video game once, but it took months and months because I did not know what I was doing (trial and error).

I do some of the easy stuff. Involved stuff costs me extra.

Our son Tim, who is a physicist, learned programming at age 9. Go figure...

Auto Transport Service
Back