• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O.J. won't be down for breakfast

Only if your Turbo Encabulator was remanufactured during the Damlier regime. If not, just clean and lube your bulkhead.
Should I replace the filters in the muffler bearing first?

Or should I just lube the freeze plugs and be done with it? :p

Should I replace the filters in the muffler bearing first?

Or should I just lube the freeze plugs and be done with it? :p
Lubrication of a plug is always a good idea, without it can be a rough install.
I would start with the filter replacement. Just remember to invert it 180 degrees south of the equator.
FlMBaE0WIAAaBZg.jpeg

Two piece or three?

Two for a B-body. The three is a one-year-only C-body item. The B-body and C-body parts are not interchangeable and neither one can be retrofitted to an A-body.

Two for a B-body. The three is a one-year-only C-body item. The B-body and C-body parts are not interchangeable and neither one can be retrofitted to an A-body.
If I welded a 318 lifter onto the side of it and bent the pinion at 45 degrees from a C-Body car, would the muffler bearing still need regular greasing?

My father always said: "They'll get theirs in the end"!

And as a sports memorabilia collector don't forget the whole "I didn't know what I did was illegal" fiasco in Vegas!

Don’t know if you guys have seen the latest articles on ESPN regarding the Simpson estate attorney and executor steadfastly stating he’ll do everything in his power to ensure the Brown/Goldman families get zero from the estate regarding the $33.5m judgement against the murderer from the civil suit conviction after the criminal trial fiasco. I’m betting his power is less than a limp dick when this hits the courts for adjudication.

I don’t know what besides his pension he had tucked away but I certainly hope every dime of it goes to those two families.

There’s also a very interesting ESPN story about the travels of the two Heismans, one from the USC theft and the other that was Simpson’s personal trophy given him by the foundation. There’s always two these days - one for the university and one for the recipient.

Don’t know if you guys have seen the latest articles on ESPN regarding the Simpson estate attorney and executor steadfastly stating he’ll do everything in his power to ensure the Brown/Goldman families get zero from the estate regarding the $33.5m judgement against the murderer from the civil suit conviction after the criminal trial fiasco.
Retribution from the grave.

Sign of the times it seems.

Auto Transport Service
Back