• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ohlone meet June 7th Fremont CA

Meep-Meep

дворянин
Local time
9:12 PM
Reaction score
Who's going? I may bring my uncles original unrestored 64 Barracuda (depending on how it runs and stops) or my green 66 Belvedere.

Hey Ben, I may get one too, depending on how much stuff I have.

Hey Ben, I may get one too, depending on how much stuff I have.

I am trying to figure that out myself. I still have the trailer partially packed from Pleasanton but that was not all Mopar items so I am trying to figure out if I have the energy (and parts) to make this worthwhile. If so, I am almost considering going up to the Wine Country show at Sears Point the day before (even though I know the swap is very light).

i didnt realize it was time... im pretty sure ill go.
To bad my satallite isnt on the road yet. :sad:
It will still be fun though.

A few pics from the meet

DSC00142.JPG

DSC00143.JPG

DSC00144.JPG

A few more.

What is that, a 440 powered Polara Air pollution patrol vehicle? :rolling:

Me getting 110 octane at the pump!!! In CA no less!!

DSC00149.JPG

DSC00150.JPG

Insane!!! I've never seen any thing over 104 @ da pump!!! I saw 118 @ route 66, but you can't access it regularly, only on da track!!

A few more.

What is that, a 440 powered Polara Air pollution patrol vehicle? :rolling:

Me getting 110 octane at the pump!!! In CA no less!!

Alex, is was good to see you at the show (even hough it was brief). Which station is serving up the 110?

Yeah, good seeing you too. It's a station in Fremont/Sunol area on 680 by the water temple - the one that looks like it's in the middle of a field coming of the Sunol grade. They also have 100 unleaded. $5.79/gal for the 110.

Yeah, one of life's simple pleasures for a gearhead is getting high test at the pump.

Auto Transport Service
Back