• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

oil pan

1965ply

Local time
10:32 AM
Reaction score
can any one tell me what stock oil pan will fit a 65 belvedere big block, cross member is not cut & I really don't want to use A/M

The stock 63 to 65 BB pan works as intended. They are not the same as 66 up.

I have one.

I used a 971 pan works perfect. no cutting. Schumacher motor mounts.

The 971 pan is a Mopar part: P5007807AB and P5007848 pick-up. i bought mine at Monicatti's (K&S Performance) they have the best price. i bought new cause i didnt want a beat up ole pan, but you can find a good used one. just my $.02 John

Other than the stock early big Block oil pan and the 971, are there any other oil pans factory or aftermarket that fit without any modifications? 5 quarts?

Other than the stock early big Block oil pan and the 971, are there any other oil pans factory or aftermarket that fit without any modifications? 5 quarts?

This one if you have deep pockets,Max Wedge.You need a pan with 5" from the front edge to the beginning of the sump.

Attachments

• Picture 096.jpg
    Picture 096.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 277
OK, First education time. I show both a 1963, and a 64/5 pan. Notice the indent differences. The 1962's had no indents.

Any guess why? This is a test. Think about it.

Attachments

• BB oil pan 63, 64.jpg
    BB oil pan 63, 64.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 287
Auto Transport Service
Back