• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old cop shows.

SteveSS

Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score
The detectives always got the clues or broke the case by knocking the **** out of the people on the street. Right up to the 90's Miami Vice. I guess phone cams have ended all that. All you have to do is watch youtube. Cops can't touch you now without getting charged. I'm sure some will disagree but I for one am happy about the end of police abuse. What's bad is some cops still try to do it but they lose immunity and get sued and charged.

If a piece of **** criminal gets his *** kicked along the way to securing an arrest and conviction, I'm okay with that.

It is usually not the criminal. Usually, a weak guy on the street might have information. Rick Hunter would take him to an alley and pummel him. Dee Dee was always picking locks and searching without a warrant. That kind of policing is over. I've heard cops on camera say "In the old days that guy would have been dead." Because he stood up for his rights to film in a public place

The dumbass cop left his camera on.
'

You're revealing stuff about yourself that will NOT improve your standing here, Steve.

You would be surprised at how much power television has.
My daughter is a jailer/ dispatcher.
Nowadays the criminals have TV as we all know.
The jail she works at the TV is across the walkway from the bull pen. They can see it and hear it but can't run it.
Sooo when one of them starts acting like *** , presto everyone is watching Martha Stewart, the QVC channel, ect.
Funny how peer pressure straightens out the tuff guys. Lmao.

Auto Transport Service
Back