• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Outer wheel house and trunk extensions

19moparman66

Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
What is everyone using sense the outer house isnt being reproduced and the trunk extensions suck major *** or at least Sherman's do

glad u mentioned Sherman as I am in the hunt as well, a piece I sure wish someone would do is the piece behind the headlight area that is spot welded to fender at front. Iv'e looked at dozen all not good :-(

glad u mentioned Sherman as I am in the hunt as well, a piece I sure wish someone would do is the piece behind the headlight area that is spot welded to fender at front. Iv'e looked at dozen all not good :-(
Yeah sherman the wheel arch is wrong and it's way to tall if you had a coronet it would work

Got a set of trunk extensions . . . not sure what they fit . . . but I could check on the part numbers if you're interested . . .

Needed parts of them to get mine fixed, but I went a different direction on fixing them . . . so they're sitting here and collecting dust . . .

I've pretty much relegated myself to the fact that I will have to fab mine... But then again I only have to replace about 2" in from the outermost edge...
I've been pricing a shrinker/ stretcher combo.

I have 67 R/T next for restoring and may need the parts, can you check and possibly upload a pic to this forum ? thanks :)

Got a set of trunk extensions . . . not sure what they fit . . . but I could check on the part numbers if you're interested . . .

Needed parts of them to get mine fixed, but I went a different direction on fixing them . . . so they're sitting here and collecting dust . . .
That would be awesome

Auto Transport Service
Back