• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Painted rock

bobtile

Local time
4:37 AM
Reaction score
This has nothing remotely to do with our cars, but tough ditties.
Does anyone know anything about these painted rocks.
I found this outside on a front table a couple weeks ago.
I heard that on the bottom, there was a website or facebook page that you check into when you got one, but mothing on the bottom of this one.
Anyone?

20170921_191131.jpg 20170921_191125.jpg 20170921_191117.jpg 20170921_191110.jpg

Saw some around my neck of the woods. But never picked them up, may have been dipped in a drug and then you by touching it, become addicted.
Maybe when you find it, you let someone's web site know were it was found then you go place it somewhere else for some one else to find and they tell where they found it then they go hide it. That's my guess.

Maybe it's a weather rock?

When it's wet, it's raining

When it's dry, it's sunny

When it has snow on it, it's snowing

Maybe when you find it, you let someone's web site know were it was found then you go place it somewhere else for some one else to find and they tell where they found it then they go hide it. That's my guess.
That's exactly what it is all about.

That's exactly what it is all about.
I believe it is a new game , connected to internet users. My 42 year old son has participated in it. It does sound like it could be rather fun...if you don't have a Mopar to get your entertainment from................................MO

The young kids like doing those rocks! There everywhere around here . I make sure if they take one they replace it with one they painted

My daughter started getting into this a few weeks ago. They paint the rocks and then hide them like Easter eggs for kids to find. I guess it's at least some way to get kids away from the TV and outside again.

Sonny found this rock ...through his front window...a few years ago...if I find the MF I will stick it up his ***...(or her)
51XIPWXBWML._SY300_.jpg

Think it's kind of cool. people are going out of their way to leave these little rocks with words of encouragement In the hustle and bustle of everyday life it was the last thing I expected to find sitting on an ATM It was a nice distraction for a few seconds.I wonder if there's a sinister bastard out there leaving these little rocks with a smiley face on one side and "GO f=+K YOUR SELF "on the other.LOL
445141-e3ee47675f5e959e9808fcf906d338bc.jpg
445142-edc780b3388e9e74ff1e3585efa2b567.jpg

Think it's kind of cool. people are going out of their way to leave these little rocks with words of encouragement In the hustle and bustle of everyday life it was the last thing I expected to find sitting on an ATM It was a nice distraction for a few seconds.I wonder if there's a sinister bastard out there leaving these little rocks with a smiley face on one side and "GO f=+K YOUR SELF "on the other.LOLView attachment 517252View attachment 517253
You just gave me a great idea!

Auto Transport Service
Back