• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Participating in Black Friday?

SteveSS

Local time
12:39 AM
Reaction score
I'm sure you looked at the newspaper ads and asked yourself who in the hell is going to go stand in line. My son and I are doing it. Today at Walmart starting at 6:00 pm, then tomorrow at Bass Pro Shops 5:00 am.

Does anyone else have this crazy urge. I think it may be genetic. Before you say I'm a jerk know these two stores are in an upscale neighborhood. But I may come home with some good stories.

Last edited:
Yes but they have that Ruger LCP For $175!

This is a great little gun !
I might go get one but I hate lines and people that like lines so maybe I'll just stay home! And wait for a week when people realize they can't afford everything they bought then I'll buy it off them

My wife wants to go to get **** for the kids, I’m trying to get out of it. Never went before and don’t want to start now

We are going to TRY for the one at BPS but if they sell out theirs always Palmetto State Armory but they take forever to ship.

No way in hell....

I am a buyer not a shopper. Get what i need when i need it. I dont like crowds either.

Not me, I hate long lines. Half the time the stores only had 12 or under of the sale item. By the time you get your turn, they're gone!

Well my wife wanted the 11lbs bags of meal worms that are on sale for $40 from $70 I told her to check on line we got the door buster deal online and can pick it up anytime we want during the week no lines! So I don't have to go out now . The gun is nice but I have tons I'll wait for one to come up after the fact

I find my black friday deals on line. No f'n way I leave the house (besides work) to shop this weekend.

I already bought a deeply discounted chainsaw kit and Palmetto State Armory might get some of my business for an AR upper kit :)

This is probably the only time I might go shopping early. Need some battery tenders. Costco had them on sale a few days ago, $29.95 , out of stock. Home Depot has them on sale starting tomorrow $19.95.

Upon further investigation it is not the same as Costco it's the cheaper model.
No clamps .

Went to Home Depot and the battery tenders are the $33.95 ones for $20!

Last edited:
We have a computer store chain here that advertises a huge sale every few months .....they get queues of hopefuls to grab the 2 x TV's on super duper special....then low and behold they have the "Couldn't make it to the store Sale?" The stuff is just the same price. So let your fingers do the walking and shop online. Saves fuel and time....and a load of aggravation.
Otherwise, be prepared fur this type of behaviour....

upload_2017-11-24_7-1-2.png

upload_2017-11-24_7-1-15.png

Auto Transport Service
Back