• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE parting 67 satellite an 67 belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need the filler tube that goes on the gas tank for my 67 belvedere 1 changing from fuel cell to gas tank thanks mopar joe jackson nj08527

if anybody pm me try again i cleared all the messages for the gas tank filler thankyou mopar joe

Have to check on the fuel tube haven't got it out yet

PM sent to you. Need the hook the trunk latch connects to and a rear view mirror.

Do you have any outside mirrors left? are they stationary?

Think there is one left on the beleveder, have to look an see what kind it is pm me for price an I'll let you know what kind it is

Inbox is full:

I'm sure they are sold but I'll check anyway.. Any chance you have seat brackets for the front available? thanks!
-randy

Cleared my inbox thanks
An I sold the seats with he tracks

Hi there. Don't know if anything you have left, but I'm looking for the outside REAR windshield trim. Will it fit a 66 belvedere 2? New to Mopars. Thanks, Paul. P.S. mine is a 2dr. hdtp.

I am looking for parts for a 1967 belvedere the lock vertical support,Mike.

Not sure what you are asking for sorry
Can u describe it better

Have what you need think there the same but not 100% sure ask around on here then lmn
Thanks

it is the vertical bar behind the grill that goes under the hood latch,Mike.

Jim, I know this is a old thread, but I need the rear quarter drivers side and on the passenger side, as much as we can cut out around the rear window corner. I also need a good hood, are you still selling parts off the cars?

I need front hubs and drums. how much? send me an e mail to jsmith2142010 at yahoo

tried to send my info through PM... your message box is full. I need steering column. Could you PM me your number plz or email ..... [email protected]
Thanks Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back