• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting 70 Satellite Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crider

Local time
9:07 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Picked up a 70 Satellite convertible to get a few parts for my 69 project. Car was wrecked years ago, but still a lot of good pieces left on it. 318 with 3 on the tree. 8 3/4 rear. No sure grip, don't know ratio yet. Has most of the convert chrome trim still intact, rear trim panels are there. But will need some minor repair. Have RR. and Sat. taillights. Let me know what you need and I will get pics for you.

IMG_0396.JPG IMG_0395.JPG IMG_0397.JPG IMG_0399.JPG IMG_0398.JPG

What is the overall condition of the taillight covers? And condition of the studs? Appreciate your time.

Studs are intact right now. Haven’t tried to unbolt them yet though. It has been raining since I brought it home

need the side panel mouldings body shop lost mine , let me know if available thanks

I need the chrome trim below the rear windows that ties in to the trim from around the rear deck. Also, need the inside top corners that go from the A pillar molding to the top inside chrome molding above the windshield. How are the front and rear side marker lights? Door handle/lock latches and linkage rods with clips?

manual on the column B body convertible- that's bizarre.

Yea, it is kinda odd. I kinda wonder if the same guy originally bought both of these converts new. My 69 I'm building was also blue, 318 3 on the tree

Is the trunk lid any good and does it have the bumper jack

Trunk lid is decent, but it would need a little repair on the underside. The jack is missing

manual on the column B body convertible- that's bizarre.
My first 70 Satty convertible was a 318, 3 on the tree. Red with white.

Can I get some pics of the trunk lid and a price

Sure. I’ll get some pics just as soon as this rain quits

Tried to start a conversation with you but your inbox is full. Did you see the post above with the parts I need?

Also interested in the rear plastic panels and rear ashtrays and inserts.

Tried to start a conversation with you but your inbox is full. Did you see the post above with the parts I need?
yes. I’m just waiting for it to quit raining and I will get pics for everyone that has asked about parts.

I don’t have a title
do you have the ability to send away for one? i have a friend thats willing to buy the dash, number tags, and clear title for good money if you can get it. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back