• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting Out 1969 Plymouth GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid I'll have to agree. Seems like so many people want every single car saved...and then go looking for parts to save those cars. Can't have it both way, the parts have to come from somewhere. This one looks like a donor.

Thank you!! This car has had a hard life, is missing many high dollar key parts, is missing its original drivetrain... it's time is up. I love saving old Mopars (you may have seen my posts on other forums)...but I also know some cars just do not need to be saved. This car has already saved one GTX, and will help save my '69 Bee along with one of my '69 Chargers. As parts are shipped off here and there it will continue saving other fourtunate cars. If you have ever saved a car, chances are you bought used parts. Those parts came from a car somewhere. They didn't just fall out of the sky. Maybe next time I won't post pictures of a car before I part it out to avoid this. Maybe I'll just post parts only or just go straight to eBay and avoid the forums all together.

Justin
"CornDog"

Drip Rail End Caps - SOLD
Dash Woodgrain Bezel Set - SOLD
Front Bumper Filler Panel 1 of 2 - SOLD
Gauge Cluster w/ 150speedo & tach - SOLD
Dash Pad (Left Side) - SOLD PENDING
Non-Remote Mirror - SOLD

Many more parts are still available! Thanks everyone!

Justin
"CornDog"

Last edited:
i am looking for a 69 coronet body i saw one in the corner of your post.just thought i would check you never know when you happen up on something by accident. thanks

Front frame rails solid? I only need 10" back off each side. To bad your so far otherwise I'd buy that hood off you to. Shipping might be a pain

i am looking for a 69 coronet body i saw one in the corner of your post.just thought i would check you never know when you happen up on something by accident. thanks

The blue car is my '69 Bee that I'm collecting parts to restore. I have three other 69 Coronet parts cars but none are salvageable. Actually, they were other people's used-up parts cars that I bought because they had many good parts left. They've all be cut on though. This weekend I plan to pick up two '69 Bee projects and maybe one of them will be what you're looking for.

Justin
"CornDog"

- - - Updated - - -

Front frame rails solid? I only need 10" back off each side. To bad your so far otherwise I'd buy that hood off you to. Shipping might be a pain

The front rails are good but I need them for a Charger I am working on. As I mentioned above, I have three 69 Coronet parts cars, two still has the rails. I can check them and let you know. The hood is pending because I have someone local that is looking to get it this weekend. Thanks!

Justin
"CornDog"

Love how everyone wants to save them till they are up for sale!! Then everyone just wants parts, ask me how I know this.:jerk:

Hey corn dog sent you a pm a few days ago did you get it.

The passenger fender is in great shape but I have someone local that is going to look at purchasing both fenders and the hood tomorrow, so they are "pending". Thanks!

Justin
"CornDog"

Vinyl top car?Looking for some better drip rail moldings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back