• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 73 Charger Rallye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy73

Local time
5:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rear Quarter panels and roof are shot. All are plus shipping, except where indicated. Going to get pics this week and will post when I get them. Will sell the whole car for $7,000 firm, car was triple black, vinyl has been removed and is untitled, if you want a title that will $400 to the price. Car is located on the west coast of Florida near Tampa.
I have not listed everything, so let me know your needs.

46RH tranny, was rebuilt and installed but never used - $1,000

I also have both front fenders, driver side was hit by something and previous owner fix with bondo and passenger side is good (I think, haven't looked at it on a while)

bulge hood in great shape - $900 pickup only

Stock (as far as I can tell, I have only driven it about 20 miles since I have owned it) 340 runs with 115k miles on odometer, has new distributor, intake and Edelbrock carb - $2,200

727 needs rebuilding - $350

Dash pad completely restored, excludes gauge cluster - $600

Front and rear seats with new padding and leather covers from Legendary - Front $1,200 and Rear $600 or $1650 for everything - Prefer pickup but will ship by freight

New center console with original metal plate, woodgrain has been removed - $450

New front and rear valances from AMD - $275 front and $225 rear

New AMD trunk gutters both left and right - $200 for both or $215 each

Trunk lid in good shape - $325

Last edited:
I am looking for some suspension parts to finish up rebuilding the rear end suspension on my 73 Road Runner.

I am missing an isolator clamp labeled "clamp" in attached picture.
I am also in need of the driver side sway bar mounting plate. part number is 3643819.
Please message me if you have the rear sway bar and if you're willing to part out any of the rear end.
I'm new to the forums so I'll try to stay attentive to any notifications.
Thank you!

IMG_20240427_164648360.jpg

If this part of the rear quarters are not rotten I need both sides shipped to Michigan.

Thanks Jim

IMG_2378.jpeg

I am looking for some suspension parts to finish up rebuilding the rear end suspension on my 73 Road Runner.

I am missing an isolator clamp labeled "clamp" in attached picture.
I am also in need of the driver side sway bar mounting plate. part number is 3643819.
Please message me if you have the rear sway bar and if you're willing to part out any of the rear end.
I'm new to the forums so I'll try to stay attentive to any notifications.
Thank you!

View attachment 1654786
Let me look, going down tomorrow to take pictures, the rearend is an 8 3/4 with Limited slip from DR Diff and Wildwood disc brakes replacing the drums. I do not have the stock rear sway bar, I did buy and aftermarket to add, but never got around to it.

Rear Quarter panels and roof are shot. All are plus shipping, except where indicated. Going to get pics this week and will post when I get them. Will sell the whole car for $7,000 firm, car was triple black, vinyl has been removed and is untitled, if you want a title that will $400 to the price. Car is located on the west coast of Florida near Tampa.

I also have both front fenders, driver side was hit by something and previous owner fix with bondo and passenger side is good (I think, haven't looked at it on a while)

Stock (as far as I can tell, I have only driven it about 20 miles since I have owned it) 340 runs with 115k miles on odometer, has new distributor, intake and Edelbrock carb - $2,200

Front and rear seats with new padding and leather covers from Legendary - Front $1,200 and Rear $600 or $1650 for everything - Prefer pickup but will ship by freight

I'm looking for a trunk lid for my 71 Charger. I would need it shipped to Happy Valley Oregon if it's not too costly.

Let me know your pay process. Craig'sCharger.

Did you read where I said I am going to take pics????? :BangHead:
Did you not read the rules for posting ads? You started the ad on the 28th.....take pics then post up the ad please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back