• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PINION ANGLE

That would be great. Then ill feel more confident about my shaft length. I thank you

Measurement taken from edge of flange to center of u-joint. 55 1/4" with car sitting on all fours.
Screenshot_2017-10-18-22-34-34.jpg

Screenshot_2017-10-18-22-36-47.jpg

Khryslerkid how much front to back travel is there on a trunion joint approximately .
I would say at least 2" maybe 2 1/4" from one end of the housing to the other. You can see where I was useing the tape measure in this pic and the lenth of the housing.
20171019_201931.jpg

20170913_195011.jpg

Yea I probably didn't word it right. LOL With the car on jack stands & I start it in neutral its ok when I put it in gear it vibrates. When I start it with out the drive shaft & in gear no vibration. Im starting to think my shaft is to short
Thanks for clarifying, had me really confused why you kept looking at the shaft. Sorry to hear about your dad.

Auto Transport Service
Back