• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pistol grip shift

Adam Nathan

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a pistol grip shift for an auto in my 70 coronet. I saw one on fleabay a while back and should've snapped it up. Now if course I can't find it.
Anyone know who makes these or where I can get one from?

There's a guy here in Vermont who has millions of parts stashed away, he has dozens of them, different models/years. I am going by there this week, I,ll look for you.

Mancini Racing
Brewers Performance
Passon Performance
Summit Racing

I went to Cliches today, he has 6 original equipment Hurst pistol grip shifters. 4 short throw and 2 longer curved shaft ones. You can expect to pay like 700 bucks for them though. They are 4 speed shifters , don't know if you can make them work for auto. Here's his number 802-454-7875. Names Bruce.

Thanks guys for all your replys. I hit pay dirt today and got one from classic industries. It replaces the ball type shifter on my auto but it's a pistol grip. Wasn't cheap at $189 then tax on that but damn it should look mighty fine in the old coronet. Had to get out of CI's pretty sharp as there was so much stuff in there I could've bought. But did get a mirror for passenger side too. So what with the spend up at summit racing the other week. Not looking forward to when I get back to the UK and the credit card statement comes in lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 177
Thanks guys for all your replys. I hit pay dirt today and got one from classic industries. It replaces the ball type shifter on my auto but it's a pistol grip. Wasn't cheap at $189 then tax on that but damn it should look mighty fine in the old coronet. Had to get out of CI's pretty sharp as there was so much stuff in there I could've bought. But did get a mirror for passenger side too. So what with the spend up at summit racing the other week. Not looking forward to when I get back to the UK and the credit card statement comes in lol.
Adam, did you use the 20% off discount? What you bought should add up over $200.00, if not call to add the code to your order.
Use code HDY14 and get up to 20% off* on orders over $199.99! Offer ends on December 21st, 2014 at midnight PST.

Adam, did you use the 20% off discount? What you bought should add up over $200.00, if not call to add the code to your order.
Use code HDY14 and get up to 20% off* on orders over $199.99! Offer ends on December 21st, 2014 at midnight PST.

Only just seen the post about discount code D'OH also can it be used in store or is it just on mail order?

Back