• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pittsburgh area Mopar brethren

Well, I got to meet Terry aka "twecomm" and Brandon aka "burntorng70". Both are super cool guys! Terry's '66 Charger is an extremely nice original example. Brandon's '70 Burnt Orange Satellite looks fast standing still and is also in great condition!
DeLuca's Diner was a cool joint with tasty breakfast.
I enjoyed meeting you two guys and hearing stories and histories of cars. We'll have to do this again.
I'll bump this thread for anyone else who would like to meet sometime. Or any of you can. I should have done this in the Spring, not right before (or after) guys start putting their cars in hibernation.

had too much come up on my plate this weekend....but we need to try this again.

It's cool Dave, I'm sure we can do this again. It's just so much cooler to meet in person, more real.

I really enjoyed meeting both of you, and the awesome stories. I look forward to doing it again.

Good to meet you guys on Saturday morning. Great conversation and nice to see your Mopars. Terry

Does anybody have a 1970 RR in the Pittsburgh area? I just purchased a 1970 RR project car. This forum is great but would also like to connect with some local people.

Does anybody have a 1970 RR in the Pittsburgh area? I just purchased a 1970 RR project car. This forum is great but would also like to connect with some local people.

go to the Hot Summer Nights car show this Saturday in Beaver...there are usually several '70s.

go to the Hot Summer Nights car show this Saturday in Beaver...there are usually several '70s.

Great show. Better show up early, Main Street fills up before the sun comes up.

my buddy that used to be on here has a 70 rr purple with with guts etc

The intentions for my project car is to keep it original. I am hoping to link up with a couple people in the Pittsburgh area so that I can take a look at their 70 RR. It will help me out with the details.

The intentions for my project car is to keep it original. I am hoping to link up with a couple people in the Pittsburgh area so that I can take a look at their 70 RR. It will help me out with the details.

what part of Pittsburgh are you from?

Originally grew up in Plum. Currently live in the Lower Burrell area.

WOW, two people that know where Plum is. Unfortunately 'Bruzilla' passed away a few years ago.

I'm 54 and lived on Surfside Drive and went to Adlia Stevenson School. Moved to Murrysville in 8th grade.

Auto Transport Service
Back