• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Playoff Hockey

Panthers-Hurricanes winner may be the favorite to get the cup. Me, I'm happy Leafs and Pajama-boy are done. I'll enjoy either VGK or the Dallas NorthStars as the opponent. Irregardless, there is nothing better than playoff hockey !
I don't hear the 'Canes fans chanting we want Florida, that is going to be a killer series. Oilers struggle 5v5, i guess the refs will gift the oilers with a few power plays, but i would rather see vegas, and dallas in the WCF. You should hear some canadian fans saying they won't watch the ECF, and they stuff like all seven of their fans will watch. They must suffer from some inferiority complex, if Americans crowed about our country like Canada does they would call us nationalistic aholes. One more thing the women's U.S. national hockey team did not stomp on Canada's flag, if they did that to our flag they would be called heroe's

So, thank you Golden Knights have sent the Soilers home in Edmonton.
Vegas came back hard. We’ll see about Seattle and Dallas. Should be a game. Canes/Panthers will be a tough series. Hope a few certain Panthers get their lunches handed to them.

The Krakheads have been sent home. The North Stars are in a hole, as are the CandyCanes. Vegas Gulden-mustard Knights are doing well. Are there actually panthers in south Florida ?

The Krakheads have been sent home. The North Stars are in a hole, as are the CandyCanes. Vegas Gulden-mustard Knights are doing well. Are there actually panthers in south Florida ?
Panthers,, apparently. They certainly peaked at the right time. The Knights are doing well but “what about Bob”,, he’s the difference.

Sitting at a local watering hold in downtown Raleigh NC watching the Rangers Canes game as I am in town for a conference. This place is rocking. They want to make sure you behave yourself in the bathroom, LOL.

IMG_2970.JPG

stumbled across 3rd period oilers/canucks........ and a broad is doing color commentary..... why? :elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer:

Last edited:
Are you talking about 2 time Olympic gold medal women's hockey player Jennifer Botterill?

1715256318555.png

I've never seen 11 players get 10 minute misconduct penalties in the same game before.

FL Panthers vs Boston.

Oddly, while I was watching the earlier game I kept thinking to myself-

Why don't they show that hot female reporter more?
The show her before the game, during the first interview and at intermission.
After that when they cut to her, it's audio only.

Two words-

eye candy.

...and if they happen to be accomplished hocky players, the better.

I personally can't get enough of Manon Rheame.

1715282069241.png

1715282103517.png

As a Blackhooawk fan I can only watch through tear-colored glasses....our time finally came, and went just as quickly. What a great run that was in the last decade but gawd they suck now.....oh well. Still watching.
I was rootin' for the Kings but that didn't last long....

So, thank you Golden Knights have sent the Soilers home in Edmonton.
Soilers LOL :D

Panthers are a handful again. Good series so far

Caught the last half of NYR-CAR last night.

Carolina looked horrible.
75% of the passes either missed/overshot/in back of, or were mishandled.
Not gonna win like that.

anyone else watching van / edm?

dude's got a first period natural hat trick :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown: :popcorn2:

Oddly, while I was watching the earlier game I kept thinking to myself-

Why don't they show that hot female reporter more?
The show her before the game, during the first interview and at intermission.
After that when they cut to her, it's audio only.

Two words-

eye candy.

...and if they happen to be accomplished hocky players, the better.

I personally can't get enough of Manon Rheame.

View attachment 1660695
View attachment 1660696

that's her? :eek: wow

I still prefer to hear my hockey from a toothless, male, Canadian

Auto Transport Service
Back