• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polywideblock - prayers needed....he has been found

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
I have some bad news with regard to Phil (polywideblock).

After spending a couple of days searching the web, I found (with some help from CarNut) a relative, which led me to an area, and finally one of Phil's daughters.
I have just been in contact with Phil's daughter a few minutes ago, and she gave me some
information on why Phil has been missing from all sites he belongs to.

Phil has been in hospital since the time he was last on site, and is seriously ill. He is likely to be in hospital, and out of action for quite some time to come. He has been made aware of the fact that we are all worried about his well being, and appreciates the concern. Phil is a very private man and so all I can say is that he is in good hands, and he will return some day soon.

Please, if you care to pray for Phil's well being and return to good health....do so.

His email's are not being cleared or monitored, so sending PM's will go nowhere for a while.

I will update with anything else as it comes to hand. So please join with me in wishing Phil a smooth, steady and speedy recovery.

Classic-Style-Women-font-b-Nun-b-font-Uniform-Sister-Act-Film-Cosplay-font-b-Sexy.jpg

Wishing him a speedy recovery as well as prayers to him & his family.

Thank you Kiwi & Darn it.
Looking forward to Polys return. Thus news is bad but certainly could have been worse. Prayers

Best of wishes to Phil for a smooth, steady, and speedy recovery.

It's good you guys were able to locate and find out.

I hope he has a speedy and full recovery! Prayers sent!

Poly my friend you are in our thoughts and prayers(even though I know your views) and wishing you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you back!

Any chance you could find out the address of the hospital so his mopar brothers could flood him with cards?

Best wishes for a sure and full recovery Phil, we miss you here on FBBO. Thanks a lot Roger for finding out what was up, and you as well Carnut.

Prayers sent for Phil and his family.

Auto Transport Service
Back