• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Proof of life on Mars?????

I saw that news too, but I think is just a blurry picture, besides insects are extremely hard to preserve, even in the ideal conditions not to mention the harsh environment on Mars, IMHO.

And he was not friendly, packing that Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator, he had it out for ol' Bugs Bunny...

Those photos are the same quality as all the UFO photos people have taken !!!

NASA is a 'Black Hole' for sucking up our $$$.
They can say whatever they want but a LOT of it is
(rhymes with 'it) imagination, read FANTASY, and they say so themselves. They say it and we the people are supposed to swallow it & give them more $$$.
We all pick and choose what to believe so lets use our brains to discern reality from fiction.

Did you know there is a "wall of fire" at the edge of our heliosphere?

life_on_mars.jpg

Proof, and reasonable image clarity :thumbsup:

NASA is a 'Black Hole' for sucking up our $$$.

Yeah, forget the thousands of jobs they've created in the private sector as well as the advancements in virtually every technology that are directly the result of NASA research !!

Research is good.
Jobs are good.
Reality is good.
'Make Believe' is sometimes good.
Passing off fantasy and imaginations as fact is not good.

Yeah, not seeing it. More crap from "scientists" looking for more USG $$$ Not saying there hasn't been or isn't life there just that this doesn't prove it even a little. Just like Bigfoot, Nessy, UFOs, etc. I am not a denier, they all may be real but there just isn't any proof of it and more questions than answers.

I saw Sasquatch walking across the Martian landscape.

Not supporting any particular position on Mars here, but... Has anyone here watched then series "Mars" on Netflix??? I just finished season 2 last nite. Only 5 episodes per season. Its is well done in that they have segments on current research and real experiences woven into the fictional expedition 20+ years from now. It attempts to discover issues that would arise in the development/exploration/exploitation of a new planet based on our own history. Very interesting approach.

Auto Transport Service
Back