• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

proper 79 cordoba trunk pan replacement ?

tjgp360

Local time
6:46 AM
Reaction score
Long time no talk to all those on the forum, since last active I have been swamped with life haha. Now im in a better position to start fixing a few setbacks on my 79 Doba, recently I had blowout that cause some pretty bad tread slap in both wheel wells on my passenger side.

the front is pretty bent but not as bad as my rear.. the rear wheel well has almost been split in half and part of my trunk pan was ripped and bent in the process, I'll try to get pics in the morning but considering the rest of the scaling and rust in the trunk I figure I should replace the whole trunk pan. The Delimma is I cant find anything for a 79 B body, does anyone know where to find one or at least a sister car trunk pan and passenger rear fender well thats close enough for a direct fit?

I'm sure they will ship. Contact Wildcat Auto Wreckers on the web. Bought several parts from them. I need some parts for my 79 300 that they are parting out. Check out their web site for photos.

Auto Transport Service
Back