• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PST discount

wlfd165

Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score
Hi there, new member here. How do I take advantage of the PST 10% discount for members? Thanks.

Just put in your order and in the notes area state that you are a FBBO member looking for 10% off and your handle here.

Is the discount only for certain items? I just ordered a new 20:1 manual gear now that they are back in stock. Mentioned the discount in the notes but didn't seem to work.

As of September James was no longer at PST, so we may have lost that "in" and the 10% discount.

@PST what's the facts ???

As of September James was no longer at PST, so we may have lost that "in" and the 10% discount.

@PST what's the facts ???
He retire, or go somewhere else. He seemed to always be helpful and do what he could for their customers.

I just called PST and talked to John W. at extenstion 326, he told me the discount was still valid to his knowledge and if I had placed an order he would be able to give me the 10% off.

I mentioned a member posted about placing an order online with the note and not getting the discount and he said he couldn't confirm anything on that without seeing the order.

Bottom line though seems like the discount is still valid and the sure way to get it is to call and talk to John.

Internet just referenced FBBO in comments section regarding 10% discount.

Auto Transport Service
Back