• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question: Is there a place to post new products coming out for Mopars?

Leesrt

Local time
12:13 AM
Reaction score
Is there a place to post new products coming out for Mopars? I have a friend that has a cool product and I'm trying to help him get the word out on his product and so others can go check it out.

The company name is Nordic American Performance Products. They've developed a new valve cover. I've been involved helping them. The pictures I'm posting are of the small block Mopar stuff, but big block stuff is on the way as well. As you can see, it's a "two piece" system with a decorative lid. If you are interested in commenting on this product, please search Nordic American Performance Products on Facebook and leave a message or ask your questions. If you like these, we need to let them know. They are pitching this to Mopar soon and hope to get enough interest to proceed.

Demon_11-22_001 - Copy.JPG DirectConnection_11-22_001.JPG MOPAR CoverOpen_11-22_001 (1).JPG Mopar_11-22_001.JPG MoparLogoRendeopen.JPG

Cool covers!
Might get a set for a future build.

Will there be a clear lexan top available?

Cool covers!
Might get a set for a future build.

Will there be a clear lexan top available?
That's a great question. I can ask the owner on that, but if you would, please search Nordic American Performance Products on Facebook and add your question to the feed. That would be cool to do as well.

First time i see a 2 piece valve cover. Looks useful at first glance. :thumbsup:

I have more questions, but your mailbox is full

The owner wanted me to let people know we can do custom logos on the lids as well.

I am LIKING IT!!
Just Think Of The Versatility ................... Pop The Top..............Check & Run You're Lash!
AND
Lexan Top For Sure!
"I can see clearly now.................."

I don't see the point of a removable top if it uses the same mount bolts as the base. Or am I not seeing the hardware correctly? A few small machine screws that screw into the base would be better.

I do think they look cool though! I don't do Facebook either.

I don't do facebook so I will post it here. The covers need to come with 2 piece bolts, one piece holds the base of the VC to the head with the top threaded to take the screws that hold the lid, this would allow the lid to come off or the engine to be run with the lid off.

What kind of money are they thinking they are going to be asking for them?

This shot clearly shows they have lower attachments that mount the lower wall section separately from the top cover....

Nice!! Not my style but Nice!!

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 12.06.57 AM.png

Price please, I don't do Facebook either. Ordering info? I wouldn't count on the "new" Ma Mopar being interested in anything performance considering that they discontinued their performance line with the new owners.

Auto Transport Service
Back