• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radio and Speaker repair

Herman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a recommendation for radio and speaker repair shop. I want to reinstall original radio and speaker in 1970 road runner. Thanks

there are a few places, the radio part isn't cheap, the speaker you can easily do yourself for $25 http://reconingspeakers.com/product/delco-4x10-diy-standard-recone-kit/ It works, and so easy to do its embarrassing I had to watch a video to show me how...

For the radio I have used Wards a couple times and never was I super shocked by the price or timeline to get it back, and I was always happy with the outcome...

good luck...

Keep in mind a rodondo RS and a DVC 4x10" would cost you under $400, (not the way I would go either, I like the old radio in the hole even if it doesn't work at all)

I have used Jackson Speaker Service for speakers and was very pleased.Google them.

Auto Transport Service
Back