• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radio Delete cars

I saw a picture on here earlier of a 1968 Coronet R/T. It did not have the regular Bumble Bee stripes on it, but instead had a longitudinal double stripe along top body feature line, similar to that on '67 R/T. It looked nice, because not often seen this way. 1968 Dart GTS could also have a BumbleBee or longitudinal stripe.
That double longitudinal tape stripe was available on a 69 rr.
I wonder if that was what was on the 68 R/T?

Ditto, '65 Belvedere II

Also: Automatic Transmission Delete, Air Conditioning Delete, Power Steering Delete and Power Brake Delete. 1 of 1? :rolleyes:
Ditto, ditto, 65 Belvedere I plus big block delete, lol

Stock wheelbase delete! Lol!
IMG_2927.png

H25 - Heater Delete

Something I have not seen before on a 1971 B Body

IMG_0290.jpeg

IMG_0289.jpeg

I had a '63 Savoy 4 door I bought as a parts car I never had the heart to break up!, it was one of the first 180 cars off the line at Newark. 318, 3 speed column shift, manual steering and brakes with radio block off plate. The wipers didn't work because it had the under dash rot and where the pivot should've mounted wasn't there anymore!
I also had the cheapest cars Subaru sold in 1981 and 1985. 2 door hatchback "standards". 1600, 4 speed, no radio, cigarette lighter or right side interior light switch and round headlights. Enough horsepower to have fun with but not enough to get me in trouble!

Auto Transport Service
Back