• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repop 67 dash guage bezel

Gary Stavely

Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score
Hello
I am just wondering if anyone has installed the PG classics dash guage bezel in their 67 Coronets? Mine is pretty rough and with the deal on right now I am sure it may be cheaper than restoring the original. It would be great to see one installed if anyone has some pics?
Thanks in advance!

start a WTB thread,you cant beat an original. I bought a repop set for the Bee and was so disappointed. Junk for BIG dollars. JMO

How much are they?

Are the glove box doors on sale, too?

start a WTB thread,you cant beat an original. I bought a repop set for the Bee and was so disappointed. Junk for BIG dollars. JMO
I am specifically wondering about the 67 coronet, they are totally different. Mine are restorable but I think the cost might be right around the same after re-chroming and painting.

Bought a bezel from PG classic for my 67 belvedere, no problem with it, but, I'm sure not everything is made perfectly

Bought a bezel from PG classic for my 67 belvedere, no problem with it, but, I'm sure not everything is made perfectly
the black paint on my new set was like water base. Had to touch it up with a sharpie. Turn signal hole were off by 1/8 inch. Junk from china.

I am specifically wondering about the 67 coronet, they are totally different. Mine are restorable but I think the cost might be right around the same after re-chroming and painting.
Im redoing my 70 charger dash , way cheaper using paint and chrome pen. You might get lucky on the 67 bezel. Good luck

the black paint on my new set was like water base. Had to touch it up with a sharpie. Turn signal hole were off by 1/8 inch. Junk from china.
Yes, I realize some parts are junk, maybe I lucked out.

Well I have not installed mine yet (67 coronet w/ AC). I had to tweak the radio opening for the restrosound radio. Got that done, now need to find some time to put it in. So far I would call it fair. Has some cosmetic deficiencies but not too bad, but the biggest thing I have found is the black paint flaked off is some spots. I had to hit it with a sharpie to hide. The plastic is totally different material than the original. The original was black and the new material is white - not that it matters.

I would have considered using an original but really don't have the time to mess with it. The repo was easier. I bought the whole kit including the glovebox door.

Im redoing my 70 charger dash , way cheaper using paint and chrome pen. You might get lucky on the 67 bezel. Good luck
I did the same thing with my glovebox door, paint turned out great, but those pens are kinda tough to use. A person really has to make sure and get the right size pen for the surface your wanting to work on. It's really not the same as chrome but does look ok.

I did the same thing with my glovebox door, paint turned out great, but those pens are kinda tough to use. A person really has to make sure and get the right size pen for the surface your wanting to work on. It's really not the same as chrome but does look ok.
I just ran over this one with a 5mm. I might attempt the guage bezel as well but it's going to be tougher...

20231225_200619.jpg

if the costs are going to be similar,,,,,,,IMO makes it a no brainer to have the OE ones redone

I’m very pleased with the PG repop bezel and door. They fit great.
IMG_5009.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg

Black paint flaking off the chrome was an issue on the factory parts, too.

Auto Transport Service
Back