• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Resting heart rate rising to 150+ ... have any of you or your friends had that?

Jcharger

Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score
I have a friend who has this side effect for the past month and a half and I read about some others who do. Just curious to see if anyone else has experienced it or know someone who has it?

Yes one of our friends has had it for a few years.
Tried medication and oblation I think it's a bit better since the surgery.
Frightening bouts and it occurs frequently late at night.
An awful thing it can cause a stroke.

Know guy 41 just started year ago, doctor gave him medicine. Still happening from time to time. They weren't to concerned about it, he however is.

Thanks. The cases I know of are after recovery from COVID. It must be some sort of feedback/control part of our own systems. I wonder if some of the information from cases caused by other things (or this) will result in a treatment.

Some what depends on age. I know 150 bpm is around were they test you on the tread mill when your in your 60s. :D
for a resting number that sounds high for sure, most times a rise in blood pressure goes with that.
As long as he is going to the doc and they are on top of it they should get him straightend out.

Sounds like you need a Cardiologist who is a Radiological Interventionist. Where does he live I can tell you the best Cardiac facility if you tell me..

My heart beat was 213 bpm for 45 minutes one day, I thought I was dying! I had to have an operation called an ablation to correct it. When I over exert my self sometimes I feel it coming on, but it doesn't go into rapid heartbeat like it used to.

Thank you all. They have a pulmonary doctor and are being treated. It appears to something that happens with some patients after recovering from COVID and they're still learning. I was just trying to get an idea if others here had seen it here and was more common. Thanks again.

Auto Transport Service
Back