• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road Runner Body Panels

Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 584586
Has anyone installed or used body panels from American Muscle (Vintage Car Club) located in Greenville, Ohio? Curious about fitment, metal thickness, company support.
I have not posted progress on the Road Runner, I have been gathering parts, 440 block & crank, 26" 3 core radiator, trunk pan, front bumper, grill & headlight bezels, extra tail lights & aluminum tail panel, A833-4 speed trans, bell housing, drive shaft, extra rear springs.
In between working & gathering parts, I built a car rotisserie (jacks are ordered), 20 ton shop press, rear end cradle for the 8 3/4 3:55 sure grip, and a 5'x2'x1/4" metal work bench. Glad winter is about over, ready to get to work on the Bird!!!

Last edited:
never heard of them
after some poking around (didn't find much)
i'm guessing they are a reseller of sorts
so you are going to have to ask them the source of their parts??

never heard of them
after some poking around (didn't find much)
i'm guessing they are a reseller of sorts
so you are going to have to ask them the source of their parts??

Me either. I would go with AMD or even Goodmark before trying other brands.

Thanks for your input. I have talked them on the phone . They are just an internet company. They ship from manufacturer. I have ordered & received AMD floor pan from Tamaraz

Auto Transport Service
Back